Die AVCO freut sich, ein neues Mitglied willkommen zu heißen:
- Hannes Ambacher has more than 25 years of professional experience, 20 of which are in private markets, direct investments and investment management (manager selection). Previously, he served as Managing Director of several investment companies for an Austrian private bank, overseeing a portfolio of approx. 45 private equity fund investments (US, Western Europe, Eastern Europe). Prior to his focus on investment management, he co-founded gamma capital partners, a technology investments group, where he originated and executed direct investments.
- He holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science from the Vienna University of Technology, an MBA from the Stephen M. Ross School of Business (Ann Arbor, Michigan), and completed all requirements to obtain a real estate developers license (Immobilientreuhänder – Bauträger).
- Currently, Hannes is managing partner at L42 Capital Partners, a boutique corporate finance firm, founder and managing director at Eight Capital, and co-founder and managing director at Ambacher Real Estate.
- In addition, he has invested in several private equity funds and direct investments.
- For more information see http://linkedin.com/in/hannes-ambacher