HVCA 23rd ANNUAL INVESTMENT CONFERENCE 2022
The Hungarian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (HVCA) is organizing its 23rd annual Investment conference, which will be held on October 7, 2022, at the Budapest Marriott Hotel.
This one-day event brings together more than 150 participants representing private equity funds, Funds-of-Funds, venture capitalists, CEOs of PE-backed companies, Banks, ambitious start-ups, business angels and more.
- COVID, war, sanctions; the economic impacts of all of them on the economy
- Challenges of Hungarian Start-up Investing
- The challenges and rewards of cross border, co-investment
- Life after exit of the financial investors
- Workforce recruitment, retention, and motivation
For further information on the event please click on the below link:
For immediate registration please click on Registration
The member companies of AVCO will receive 20% discount of the conference participation fee. Please write email@example.com for the discount