- Diese event hat bereits stattgefunden.
Deep Dive: Sustainable finance regulatory disclosures in practice and where technology can help
2023-01-19 | 9.00 am – 10.30 am
The SFDR – Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation – entered into force in March 2021 and has since been shaped by technical standards, additional guidelines and market practice. Now, it’s time for investors and fund managers to find and re-evaluate answers to the following questions:
- What is SFDR reporting and how does the EU Taxonomy play into it? What are its goals?
- How does this reporting look in practice?
- How does it look, specifically for Private Equity and Venture Capital?
- What are the specific challenges that PE & VC face when doing this reporting?
- What are some of the best practices for conducting this reporting in PE & VC?
- What remains to come in the next years for this reporting?
AVCO has gathered some top-notch experts to dive into these topics:
- Benjamin Howard-Cooper, Head of Sustainable Finance at Briink
- Christian Richter-Schöller, Attorney at Law & Co-Lead of Sustainability Group at DORDA Attorneys
- Johann Weicht, Principal Consultant ESG Advisory and EMEA Co-Lead for EU Green Deal and Taxonomy Services at ERM
Take the opportunity to learn from our experts in our webinar.
Register here for free
We are looking forward to an exciting exchange!